Friday, February 8, 2013

My friend BOB

As part of my training plan, I've decided to run the Santa Cruz 10k on April 7. Well, "run" may be optimistic. It's going to be more like pushing the B.O.B. with the baby for 6 miles of suffering. I do this in the hope that if I train with B.O.B., then when I get to run without it I'll run like the wind. Yeah, yeah, I've already said I'm being optimistic.

This leads me to today's activity - running with B.O.B, baby and dog for a flat 3.5 mile run along the Canal Trail. TRT was 44:12, avg pace 12:18 and calories burned 378. Does that 378 include the 30#'s I pushed the whole way?

Wouldn't matter anyway because here are three other things I did today: Ate fried cheese curds (from Forge in Oakland), made malted cookies 'n cream ice cream, had Korean BBQ for dinner, and ate a bag of kettle corn at the movies (saw Zero Dark Thirty - meh). That's four, I know. Diet sabotage, but tomorrow's another day.

Weight: yeah, right.
Today's workout: Running!



No comments:

Post a Comment